BackupPC-3.3.0-2.fc20 bugfix update
|Date Submitted:||2014-02-23 15:18:42|
|Date Released:||2014-02-24 11:24:06|
-fix typo in README.RHEL
- enable PIE build (bz #965523)
- add patch that causes getpwnam to return only uid to fix selinux denials
- add local-fs.target and remote-fs.target to startup dependency (bz #959309)
- Last upstream release
- Remove no longer needeed patches
- Fix incorrect-fsf-address to reduce rpmlint outputBugs Fixedbodhi - 2014-02-23 15:19:05This update has been submitted for testing by bjohnson.
autoqa - 2014-02-23 15:44:04AutoQA: depcheck test PASSED on x86_64. Result log: http://autoqa.fedoraproject.org/report/1cbs3 (results are informative only)
autoqa - 2014-02-23 15:44:06AutoQA: depcheck test PASSED on i386. Result log: http://autoqa.fedoraproject.org/report/1cbs4 (results are informative only)
bodhi - 2014-02-24 01:09:24This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora 20 testing updates repository.
bodhi - 2014-02-24 12:37:11This update has been pushed to testing
bodhi - 2014-03-03 18:30:28This update has reached 7 days in testing and can be pushed to stable now if the maintainer wishes
bodhi - 2014-03-09 03:59:45This update has been submitted for stable by bjohnson.
autoqa - 2014-03-09 04:13:06AutoQA: upgradepath test PASSED on noarch. Result log: http://autoqa.fedoraproject.org/report/1cmaa (results are informative only)
bodhi - 2014-03-09 19:15:43This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora 20 stable updates repository.
bodhi - 2014-03-10 06:48:39This update has been pushed to stable