gcr-3.8.2-1.fc19 critical path bugfix update
|Date Submitted:||2013-05-06 16:24:03|
|Date Released:||2013-05-07 20:27:10|
gcr 3.8.2 upstream release:
- Build certificate chains when intermediates are wrong order [#699026]
- Don't try to import certificates to gnome-keyring xdg module
- Add appropriate icon for p11-kit trust module
- Make gcr build on both pre GTK+ 3.8 and later versions
- Update for recent changes in libtasn1
- Handle cases where no certificate data is available
- Fix for GTK+ 3.8 deprecations
- Build fixesBugs Fixed956701 - Empathy doesn't connect to jabber.orgbodhi - 2013-05-06 16:24:24This update has been submitted for testing by kalev.
autoqa - 2013-05-06 17:26:57AutoQA: depcheck test PASSED on i386. Result log: http://autoqa.fedoraproject.org/report/s8fg (results are informative only)
autoqa - 2013-05-06 17:56:38AutoQA: depcheck test PASSED on x86_64. Result log: http://autoqa.fedoraproject.org/report/s8ng (results are informative only)
bodhi - 2013-05-07 19:08:18This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora 19 testing updates repository.
bodhi - 2013-05-07 20:43:07This update has been pushed to testing
bodhi - 2013-05-10 20:47:08This update has been submitted for stable by kalev.
autoqa - 2013-05-11 01:18:52AutoQA: upgradepath test PASSED on noarch. Result log: http://autoqa.fedoraproject.org/report/smj3 (results are informative only)
bodhi - 2013-05-11 02:56:22This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora 19 stable updates repository.
bodhi - 2013-05-11 03:15:49This update has been pushed to stable