flashrom-0.9.5.2-2.svn1530.el5 enhancement update
|Release:||Fedora EPEL 5|
|Date Submitted:||2012-05-06 14:26:37|
|Date Released:||2012-05-06 18:43:23|
- Updated to latest svn ver. 1530 (post-release snapshot for 0.9.5.2)
- Support for w83697 family SuperIO chips
- Add board enable for ASUS P5BV-R
- PonyProg2000 SPI hardware support
- Add UNTESTED support for future Intel chipsets (DH89xxCC and Lynx Point)
- Add support for for the Atmel AT49F040 chip
- Add support for the Eon EN29LV640B chip
- Add GigaDevice GD25QXX series support
- Add support for the Numonyx N25Q064 chip
- Disable Linux SPI on EPEL 5 (see rhbz #808775)Bugs Fixed808775 - Flashrom 0.9.5.2 FTBFS for EL-5 due to mussing <linux/spi/spidev.h>bodhi - 2012-05-06 14:26:53This update has been submitted for testing by peter.
bodhi - 2012-05-06 17:24:52This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora EPEL 5 testing updates repository.
bodhi - 2012-05-06 18:56:45This update has been pushed to testing
bodhi - 2012-05-20 22:03:57This update has reached 14 days in testing and can be pushed to stable now if the maintainer wishes
bodhi - 2012-05-21 07:44:42This update has been submitted for stable by peter.
bodhi - 2012-05-22 13:34:26This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora EPEL 5 stable updates repository.
bodhi - 2012-05-22 15:41:24This update has been pushed to stable