PackageKit-0.8.13-1.fc20 critical path bugfix update
|Date Submitted:||2013-11-22 16:24:45|
|Date Released:||2013-11-24 02:50:25|
- New upstream release
- Add a systemd packagekit.service file
- Do not abort the daemon if we can't write to a database
- Do not proxy the action states when simulating
- Don't crash if ProxyHTTP is set
- Fix several small memory leaks
- Log all systemd-updates warnings and notices to the journal
- Raise the GLib dep to 2.32
- Remove duplicate assignment of pkcon '-y' option
- hawkey: Lots of bugfixes and new features
- yum: Do not auto-close the rpmdb when running a transactionbodhi - 2013-11-22 16:24:49This update has been submitted for testing by rhughes.
autoqa - 2013-11-22 17:06:59AutoQA: depcheck test PASSED on x86_64. Result log: http://autoqa.fedoraproject.org/report/190jl (results are informative only)
autoqa - 2013-11-22 17:11:42AutoQA: depcheck test PASSED on i386. Result log: http://autoqa.fedoraproject.org/report/190jt (results are informative only)
bodhi - 2013-11-22 22:40:13This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora 20 testing updates repository.
bodhi - 2013-11-23 20:36:34This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora 20 testing updates repository.
bodhi - 2013-11-24 03:42:18This update has been pushed to testing
ankursinha - 2013-11-24 06:01:42Seems to work OK in normal usage. No crashes yet.
ignatenkobrain - 2013-11-24 17:58:34works OK
bodhi - 2013-11-24 17:58:36Critical path update approved
bodhi - 2013-11-25 13:20:34This update has been submitted for stable by rhughes.
autoqa - 2013-11-25 13:51:15AutoQA: upgradepath test PASSED on noarch. Result log: http://autoqa.fedoraproject.org/report/1943v (results are informative only)
bodhi - 2013-11-25 17:15:59This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora 20 stable updates repository.
adamwill (proventesters) - 2013-11-25 21:37:51looks fine in testing here.
bodhi - 2013-11-26 04:12:12This update has been pushed to stable