bacula-2.4.4-7.el5 security update
|Release:||Fedora EPEL 5|
|Date Submitted:||2012-07-26 10:41:18|
|Date Released:||2012-07-26 17:47:19|
- SPEC file changes and cleanup
- Removed useless manual and examples
- Split off docs subpackage making it noarch
- SysV init scripts cleanup
- build requirements fixed
- Re-added shared logwatch script applybaculadateBugs Fixed643932 - logwatch script hard-codes possible date ranges665498 - CVE-2008-5373: bacula-common: Insecure temporary file use in autochangers (symlink attack) [fedora-all]718299 - conflicting ownership of /var/spool/baculabodhi - 2012-07-26 10:41:48This update has been submitted for testing by robert.
bodhi - 2012-07-26 17:39:33This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora EPEL 5 testing updates repository.
bodhi - 2012-07-26 17:58:36This update has been pushed to testing
robert (proventesters) - 2012-07-30 21:29:35
bodhi - 2012-08-09 20:08:28This update has reached 14 days in testing and can be pushed to stable now if the maintainer wishes
bodhi - 2012-08-09 22:44:52This update has been submitted for stable by robert.
bodhi - 2012-08-10 16:39:06This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora EPEL 5 stable updates repository.
bodhi - 2012-08-10 18:38:17This update has been pushed to stable