fedup-0.7.3-4.fc19 bugfix update
|Date Submitted:||2013-04-30 15:38:14|
|Date Released:||2013-04-30 19:44:24|
- Fix upgrade hang with multiple encrypted partitions
- Fix upgrade hang with encrypted
- Fix upgrade hang for systems using
- Fix upgrade hang for systems that haven't been updated recently
- Fix hang when starting upgrade to F19 Alpha
- Write debuglog to
- Support proxy settings from
- Other bugfixesBugs Fixed896023 - The upgrade doesn't continue after reboot, possibly because systemd doesn't see system-update.target892994 - Running fedup from behind a proxy when upgrading from F17 to F18 fails895576 - [abrt] fedup-0.7.2-1.fc17: callback.py:142:procConflictPo:NameError: global name 'po' is not defined895967 - [abrt] fedup-0.7.2-1.fc17: download.py:210:download_packages:TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable896010 - Upgrade doesn't start for systems with more than one encrypted partitions894242 - upgrade process hangs with encrypted /home (no graphical unlock dialog)896721 - Fedup-cli fails with OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory896440 - [abrt] fedup-0.7.2-1.fc17: subprocess.py:511:check_call:CalledProcessError: Command '['mount', '-oloop', '/home/marcelo', '/tmp/fedup.mnt.hb0ZtH']' returned non-zero exit status 1895665 - [abrt] fedup-0.7.2-1.fc17: subprocess.py:511:check_call:CalledProcessError: Command '['mount', '-oloop', 'Fedora-18-i686-Live-Desktop.iso', '/var/tmp/fedup.mnt.gvtftS']' returned non-zero exit status 1896194 - fedup Exception Traceback File /usr/bin/fedup-cli line 330 in <module> main(args)910326 - Upgrade doesn't start for systems with multiple encrypted partitions and an old systemd package895805 - Software RAID root /dev/md1 assembled as /dev/md127 during fedup-upgrade boot, root mount fails896144 - fedup fails silently when not enough space on / is available954371 - F19 Alpha fedup hangs after booting 'System Upgrade'Test Casesbodhi - 2013-04-30 15:40:39This update has been submitted for testing by wwoods.
autoqa - 2013-04-30 16:30:26AutoQA: depcheck test PASSED on x86_64. Result log: http://autoqa.fedoraproject.org/report/rzdr (results are informative only)
autoqa - 2013-04-30 16:33:48AutoQA: depcheck test PASSED on i386. Result log: http://autoqa.fedoraproject.org/report/rzf6 (results are informative only)
bodhi - 2013-04-30 18:08:33This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora 19 testing updates repository.
bodhi - 2013-04-30 20:10:18This update has been pushed to testing
bodhi - 2013-05-03 22:05:06This update has reached 3 days in testing and can be pushed to stable now if the maintainer wishes
adamwill (proventesters) - 2013-05-08 00:24:52basically impossible to test, as there's nothing to upgrade to.
akurtakov - 2013-05-22 06:32:34worked fine for update
misc (proventesters) - 2013-06-07 21:03:02was able to upgrade from 18 to 19 without any issues
kalev - 2013-06-07 21:17:18
bodhi - 2013-06-07 21:17:23This update has reached the stable karma threshold and will be pushed to the stable updates repository
autoqa - 2013-06-07 22:21:12AutoQA: upgradepath test PASSED on noarch. Result log: http://autoqa.fedoraproject.org/report/uguo (results are informative only)
bodhi - 2013-06-08 03:15:00This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora 19 stable updates repository.
bodhi - 2013-06-08 03:35:33This update has been pushed to stable