pcp-3.6.6-1.el5 security update
|Release:||Fedora EPEL 5|
|Date Submitted:||2012-08-28 23:47:36|
|Date Released:||2012-08-30 04:30:41|
- Added the python PMAPI bindings and an initial python client
in pmcollectl. Separate, new package exists for python libs for those platforms that split out packages (rpm, deb).
- Added a pcp-testsuite package for those platforms that might
want this (rpm, deb again, mainly)
- Re-introduced the pcp/qa subdirectory in pcp and deprecated
the external pcpqa git tree.
- Fix potential buffer overflow in pmlogger host name handling.
- Reworked the configure --prefix handling to be more like the
rest of the open source world.
- Ensure the __pmDecodeText ident parameter is always set
Resolves Red Hat bugzilla bug #841306.Bugs Fixed841306 - libpcp additional decoder hardeningbodhi - 2012-08-28 23:47:46This update has been submitted for testing by mgoodwin.
bodhi - 2012-08-29 17:57:58This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora EPEL 5 testing updates repository.
bodhi - 2012-08-30 05:05:26This update has been pushed to testing
bodhi - 2012-09-13 10:07:09This update has reached 14 days in testing and can be pushed to stable now if the maintainer wishes
bodhi - 2012-10-25 22:17:20This update has been obsoleted by https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/pcp-3.6.9-1.el5