sssd-1.2.1-17.el5 bugfix update
|Release:||Fedora EPEL 5|
|Date Submitted:||2010-06-25 11:50:10|
|Date Released:||2010-06-30 13:23:44|
- Mon Jun 21 2010 Stephen Gallagher <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 1.2.1-17
- New stable upstream version 1.2.1
- Resolves: rhbz#595529 - spec file should eschew %define in favor of
- Resolves: rhbz#593644 - Empty list of simple_allow_users causes sssd service
to fail while restart.
- Resolves: rhbz#599026 - Makefile typo causes SSSD not to use the kernel
- Resolves: rhbz#599724 - sssd is broken on RawhideBugs Fixedsgallagh - 2010-06-25 11:50:33This update has been submitted for testing.
bodhi - 2010-06-30 14:24:41This update has been pushed to testing
myllynen - 2010-07-06 20:28:14Works nicely here.
bodhi - 2010-07-19 11:39:16This update has been submitted for stable by sgallagh.
bodhi - 2010-07-21 19:59:53This update has been pushed to stable