x2goserver-220.127.116.11-1.el6 bugfix update
|Release:||Fedora EPEL 6|
|Date Submitted:||2013-11-24 21:28:45|
|Date Released:||2013-11-25 19:21:10|
|Date Modified:||2013-11-24 21:29:20|
Update to 18.104.22.168:
- Fix resizing when resuming sessions.
- Fix automatic keyboard setup (via x2gosetkeyboard) while resuming a session. (Fixes: #285).
- Provide sudoers.d/x2goserver file that allows sudoed commands under KDE (by pertaining the env var QT_GRAPHICSSYSTEM. (Fixes: #276).
- With PostgreSQL as session db backend, prevent the root user from launching sessions. Also, prevent x2gouser_root from being added as a PostgreSQL user. (Fixes: #310).
- Execute DB status changes as late as possible during suspend / terminate.
- Start/resume rootless sessions without geometry parameter. Esp. using X2GO_GEOMETRY=fullscreen for rootless sessions lead to an extra 1x1 px session window (nxagentCreateIconWindow in nxagent's Window.c).
- Typo fix in x2goruncommand (for MATE session startup).
- Make umask that is used when mounting client-side folders via SSHFS configurable in x2goserver.conf. (Fixes: #331).
- Use bash-builtin 'type' instead of to be avoided 'which'. (Fixes: #305).Bugs Fixed1031150 - x2goserver init script needs stop and to create /tmp/.X11-unix/ directorybodhi - 2013-11-24 21:28:48This update has been submitted for testing by orion.
bodhi - 2013-11-25 18:16:04This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora EPEL 6 testing updates repository.
bodhi - 2013-11-25 20:13:04This update has been pushed to testing
dowdle - 2013-11-26 22:26:17Works great for me.
bodhi - 2013-11-28 01:05:16This update has been obsoleted by https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/x2goserver-22.214.171.124-2.el6