zarafa-7.0.9-1.el6 bugfix update
|Release:||Fedora EPEL 6|
|Date Submitted:||2012-08-13 01:42:14|
|Date Released:||2012-08-13 16:21:20|
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.0.9 final 
- ZCP-10360, ZCP-10310 Zarafa-server 7.1.0 RC1 segfault.
- ZCP-10384, ZCP-10037 The zarafa client can deadlock on a reconnect.
- ZCP-10396, ZCP-10376 Zarafa-archiver doesn't detect copies and moves on archive-on-delivery archived messages that are copied or moved before the archive_after period has expired.
- ZCP-10398, ZCP-10374 Zarafa-archiver -C wrongfully deletes messages from the archive if a copy/move detection fails or hasn't been execute.
- ZCP-10370, ZCP-10354 Cannot open archive folder in outlook.
- ZCP-10329, ZCP-10280 Extensive explanation needed for using za-aclsync.
- ZCP-10310, ZCP-10360 Zarafa-server 7.1.0 RC1 segfault. Rare case with outlook 2010 conversation view.
- ZCP-10354, ZCP-10370 Cannot open shared store that is used as archive store in outlook.
- ZCP-10216, ZCP-10208 Since 7.1 version wizard rules are sometimes not processed although the subject is matching
- ZCP-10183, Zarafa server crash when the ads server is unavailable.
- ZCP-10188, ZCP-10183 Zarafa server crash when the ads server is unavailable
- ZCP-10299, ZCP-10291 Trying to attach a user store as an archive to itself will fail, but only after preparing the store for archiving.
- ZCP-10137, ZCP-9858 Build with boost 1.50
- ZCP-10301, ZCP-10284 Accept generic PHP-Package format according to SLES standards
- ZCP-10320, ZCP-10294 valgrind warning in multiserver setup
- ZCP-10133, ZCP-10065 Race condition in ECUnknown possible when N threads simultaneously release the last N references
- ZCP-10259, ZCP-10034 zarafa-server segfault in 7.0.7
- ZCP-10167, ZCP-10151 Zarafa --force-database-upgrade should give a proper message when converting the database to unicode
- ZCP-10210, ZCP-10174 Off-by-one error in calculation of temporary path
- ZCP-10324, ZCP-10296 Server side errors during a streaming message export are not properly handled by the client.
- ZCP-10135, ZCP-10071 Suboptimal performance when searching large addressbooks
- ZCP-10318, ZCP-10306 include path of php different than php file locations
- ZCP-10164, ZCP-10001 6.40 package does not remove .pyc files when upgrading to 7.1 - causes breakage of spooler, dagent, ...
- ZCP-10243, ZCP-10194 Users see more deadlocks about lock in shared mode after 7.0.7 release
- ZCP-10274, Contacts provider shows empty rows for some contacts
- ZCP-10016, ZCP-10009 Unable to deliver this email
- ZCP-10189, ZCP-10165 Out of Office with large body is not saved
- ZCP-10288, ZCP-9949 Thunderbird will keep deleting restored emails.
- ZCP-10279, ZCP-10012 Fetching email status from gateway in blocks is very slow on large folders
- ZCP-9976, ZCP-9815 Out of office message broken received in Mac Mail
- ZCP-10200, ZCP-10066 Upgrade from 6.40 to 7.0 doesn't always correctly do a ldconfig in rpm files
- ZCP-10134, ZCP-10078 Don't show password while typing in install.sh
- ZCP-10265, ZCP-10225 ExpandRecips does not copy MAPIPDL recipient properties
- ZCP-10091, ZCP-10057 Indexing of attachment after OLE attachment fails
- ZCP-10278, ZCP-10224 Change default values openldap.cfg
- ZCP-10406, ZCP-10333 Unable to open rules in Firefox 14+.Bugs Fixed847534 - zarafa-7.0.8 FTBFS against boost-1.50bodhi - 2012-08-13 01:42:23This update has been submitted for testing by robert.
bodhi - 2012-08-13 15:31:50This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora EPEL 6 testing updates repository.
bodhi - 2012-08-13 17:28:53This update has been pushed to testing
bodhi - 2012-08-27 22:07:55This update has reached 14 days in testing and can be pushed to stable now if the maintainer wishes
bodhi - 2012-08-28 15:47:15This update has been submitted for stable by robert.
bodhi - 2012-08-29 17:57:57This update is currently being pushed to the Fedora EPEL 6 stable updates repository.
bodhi - 2012-08-30 05:05:54This update has been pushed to stable